Why Use Google AdWords to Grow Your Business
- Digital Marketing
- April 19, 2018
There is no end to free online methods for advertising your business. You can blog, hit forums, reach out through email marketing, and spend time getting the word out on social media. With so many effective free marketing tools, why should you spend money on Google’s advertising network to build your brand, increase awareness and improve sales and profits?
• AdWords is instant – Search Engine Optimization is a good way to drive free traffic to your website. However, it can take weeks or even months to see your SEO efforts pay off. The ad you create in AdWords is often approved within 24 hours, meaning you can see a nearly instant return on your investment.
• Google is the largest search engine in the world – It is probably not news to you that the Big G is the King Kong of Internet search engines. It is one of the largest online businesses, and most people use Google rather than some other search engine when looking for things online. This means Google places a preference on their advertising network as opposed to other Internet marketing methods.
• AdWords has built-in analytics – By simply placing an ad through AdWords, you have access to tons of relevant marketing data. Spend time studying this information, and you can eventually spend a minimal amount of money while simultaneously creating the largest possible return.
• Your competitors are using AdWords – The AdWords platform is based on keywords to a great extent. There are also video and display ads, and in-app advertisements. Studies show that more small and large businesses are using AdWords than ever before. If
• you are not actively engaged with this global marketing tool, and your competitors are, you could be losing ground to the competition.
• You can create ads in minutes – Once you understand how to work through the ad creation process (which you will learn in this report), you can create new ads in just a couple of minutes. This speed of process, coupled with the transparent analytics AdWords offers, gives you access to rapid creation as well as monitoring and tweaking abilities not present on many other advertising networks.
• It’s inexpensive – You can put the power of the world’s largest search engine to work for you for just $5 or $10 per day. You can pause or discontinue your campaigns at any time and change your daily and campaign budgets whenever you like. This gives you access to the world’s largest data collection company for a minimal investment.
Businesses both large and small routinely use AdWords to earn 2 times, 3 times and in some cases as many as 5 or 10 times what they spend on Google’s advertising network. On the other hand, just like any marketing tool, you can lose money if you do not know what you are doing. The purpose of this guide is to give beginners to AdWords the knowledge they need to dramatically improve their odds of success.